The BIRTHFIT Basics Workshop is a one-time 3-hour event that covers the basics of what it means to be BIRTHFIT and why we place so much emphasis on the four pillars of fitness, nutrition, chiropractic and mindset. If you are thinking of getting pregnant, already pregnant, coach women, or a woman looking to improve herself and her health, then this is a perfect place for you to start.
During this workshop, we will discuss:
- How to achieve and maintain safe, effective, functional movements throughout pregnancy and postpartum, and what exercises to avoid
- Real food nutrition plus supplementation for pregnancy and postpartum (beyond “eat small meals, take your prenatals and avoid lunch meat”)
- Simple ways to incorporate mindset training into your daily routine
- The importance of chiropractic care
- Physically preparing the body for the task of labor and birth
- Connecting with both baby and body through movement
- Postpartum planning!
Format: one 3-hour group session