BIRTHFIT prenatal series
This is not your typical 'birth education' class, because it focuses on making sure you have a healthy, happy pregnancy and beyond. The BIRTHFIT Prenatal Series prepares you physically, mentally and emotionally for your Motherhood Transition.
We will cover a range of topics such as:
- Exercise in pregnancy & BIRTHFIT Functional Progression exercises, and breath work
- Nutrition (supplementation, healthy foods, etc)
- Mindset (stress reduction strategies, addressing fear, etc)
- Benefits of chiropractic
- What a woman needs for birth
- Birth preferences & desires
- Routine interventions and Evidenced Based care (understand all of your options, pros & cons)
- Stages of Labor
- Birthing Positions
- How partners can help
- Postpartum planning (support, relationship, nutrition, exercise, what to expect)
- Partners are welcome. Please bring a pen and paper and wear clothing you can move in!
Cost: $250 for the Series