Now that you’ve brought a baby into the world, it’s time to rehab your body, mind & soul. This Series is designed to help mamas return to functional movement, to heal physically, mentally and emotionally after birth, connect with other mamas and feel empowered and confident.
In this 8-session group training Series, you will:
- Establish a solid core foundation that starts with the breath
- Wake up your posterior chain
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Enhance your posture
- Learn about, test for and address diastasis rectus abdominis
- Learn safe, effective functional (and mostly bodyweight) movements that transfer into everyday life tasks
- Get out of the house and meet & connect with other new mamas!
This course is geared towards women who are 4 weeks to 6 months postpartum, but is appropriate for any mother who is looking to improve herself! Appropriate for women of all levels of fitness and fitness backgrounds.
Cost: $159 for the Series (8 1-hour sessions)